The projects presented here are voluntarily provided by InterAction members and are not intended to be a complete representation of this donor’s activities.
Founded in 1945, CARE’s mission is to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world. Drawing strength from our global diversity, re-sources and experience, we promote innovative solutions and are advocates for global responsibility. CARE facilitates lasting change by:
• Strengthening capacity for self-help;
• Providing economic opportunity;
• Delivering relief in emergencies;
• Influencing policy decisions at all levels; and
• Addressing discrimination in all its forms.
Guided by the aspirations of local communities, we pursue our mission with both excellence and compassion because the people whom we serve deserve nothing less.
In 2009, CARE supported more than 800 poverty-fighting projects in 72 countries to reach more than 59 million people.
ordered by most recently added